Paint Pot Arts and Crafts are distributors of Art and Craft Supplies to the public and the industry.
Ordering through the Web Site:
- Once you have placed your online order, you will receive a website confirmation via e-mail.
- PLEASE DO NOT transfer ANY MONEY as some items may be sold out or quantities need to be adjusted.
- You will receive a PROFORMA INVOICE from us which will be e-mailed or faxed to you within 24 hours after placing the order, including delivery charges according to your chosen shipping option. At this stage, changes can still be made to your order.
- Upon accepting the Proforma Invoice, payment can be made by way of an EFT payment.
- Please e-mail or fax proof of payment if you do not have an account with us.
- Cash sale clients: Please use your Invoice number, followed by your name as reference.
- Account holders: Please use your account number as reference.
- Once we receive proof of payment, your order will be dispatched within 24 hours.
Return, Refund and Credit Note Policy:
- If you have a representative which visits you on a regular basis, you can give any returns back to him/her. Once Head Office receives the goods, we will make out a Credit Invoice and fax it to you.
- If no representative is visiting you, please send goods back to us via post. We do not refund postage.
- We will only accept goods returned within 4 weeks of the Invoice date.
- We can only accept items if broken or invoiced incorrectly, NOT if you ORDERED the goods and DECIDE not to take it anymore!
- Products to be returned by clients should be returned in their original packaging.
Delivery Charges are calculated by weight and shipping option chosen at the checkout.
Shipping Options available:
- Post Office Domestic Parcel Service (Most economical) - 3-5 working days
- Post Office Speed Services Counter-to-Counter - 1-3 working days
- Courier Door-to-Door - 1-3 working days according to the area
- These apply only to delivery within South Africa. Please contact us for international Delivery Fees.
Payment options accepted:
- EFT only.
- Your Proforma Invoice will have the banking details printed at the bottom.
- The exact amount must be paid;
- The payment must be identified by supplying an invoice number and client name in the reference section of the deposit slip or on the electronic transfer
- Proof of payment to be faxed or emailed as per contact details on invoice. Your goods will not dispatch until proof of payment is received.
- No transfers may be made from ATM's;
- In the case of cheque deposits, goods will not dispatch until the funds are cleared by the bank.
- Your order will be cancelled if the amount due is not paid within 7 business days.
Value Added Tax:
- Prices displayed on the website include VAT of 14%, and this will be added to your invoice.
- All goods delivered within the borders of South Africa are subject to VAT.
- The provision of goods and services by Paint Pot Arts and Crafts is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Paint Pot Arts and Crafts will let the client know within 24 Hours. Please note that large volume items (5litre and 20litres) are kept in limited quantities and might be subject to a waiting period.
The content, organization, gathering, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Paint Pot Arts and Crafts and craft Supplies On-line Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights, and, the copying, redistribution, use or publication by a Buyer of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited.
EDITING, DELETING, AND MODIFICATION:
Paint Pot Arts and Crafts reserves the right in its sole discretion to edit or delete any information or content appearing on the Site and to remove any goods and services for sale. Upon notice published over the Service, Paint Pot Arts and Crafts may modify this Contract, or prices, and may discontinue or revise any or all aspects of the Site in its sole discretion and without prior notice. Modification of this Contract will be deemed effective upon publication on the Site with respect to transactions occurring after said date.
Images displayed on www.allenadamsart.co.za are for representational purposes only. Although every care has been taken to ensure that the images displayed provide an accurate representation www.allenadamsart.co.za will accept no responsibility for differences between the website images and the actual materials.
RIGHT TO REFUSE:
Paint Pot Arts and Crafts reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse service at any time. Sale of any goods or services is subject to availability.
Paint Pot Arts and Crafts shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569
Merchant Outlet Country and Transaction Currency:
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options is South Africa. Transaction Currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Paint Pot Arts and Crafts takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support.
Every endeavor is made to package your items as securely as possible, but claims for damages in transit must be directed to the shipping agent. Paint Pot Arts and Crafts hands over responsibility of the goods to the chosen Shipping Agent once they accept the said goods for transportation.
Country of Domicile:
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Paint Pot Arts and Crafts chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
Paint Pot Arts and Crafts may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
Paint Pot Arts and Crafts are based in South Africa trading as:
Paint Pot Arts and Crafts
Registration Number: 89/37458/23
Paint Pot Arts and Crafts Support : 015 307 3517 or firstname.lastname@example.org